Friday, July 22, 2011

Car Seat Coolers




I made a car seat cooler a couple years ago for Hudson after my friend Kristy let me trace the shape of one she had made for her kids. Well, after making the one I did I got a lot of request to make more and a lot more inquiries on how to make them. So I have created a pattern along with step by step directions on how to make a car seat cooler. The pattern is now for sale in my Etsy shop for $4.00. It will be sent by e-mail in a PDF file format. You can find it here. Please contact me if you are interested in a finished product or check my Etsy Shop for listings. 
The car seat cooler is made to keep your little ones cool in their car seats during the hot summer months. The car seat cooler is designed to be kept in the freezer and then taken with you when you go out. It lays in the car seat, keeping it cool, while your car is parked in the hot sun. Then removed before the child is placed back in their car seat. This is a simple and easy sewing project that requires just a few supplies. It is almost an essential living in Arizona!

2 comments:

  1. Found you through pinterest for your robot party.... what a cute blog you have! I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive seen these before and i totally LOVe the fabric you chose. cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!