Sunday, April 13, 2014

Box of Sunshine


I love this idea, and I am sure most of you have seen it all over Pinterest! But I was excited to get to put together a "Box of Sunshine" for my Dad recently, who was recovering from surgery.
It's such a cute idea and you can change up what you put inside. This would be a fun thing to put together as a random act of kindness to leave on someone's doorstep. I would love to do that with my boys. They had a lot of fun helping me put this one together. There are lots of free printables out there, and now I can't find where I originally found mine. But if you look on Pinterest you'll find several to choose from! I added yellow tissue paper and wrapped the box in yellow cray paper. 


Whose day will you brighten with a Box of Sunshine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!